Thursday, November 6, 2008

Community Energy

So it’s over – we stayed up to watch the election results, McCain’s and Obama’s speeches. My wife cried during Obama’s speech.

I am so glad it’s done. I was very tired of all the political ads and the negative energy that was expended. It’s funny – all that money spent on so much negativism. I really found it disturbing to me in a very deep way. I noticed that today, I had more energy, and I was in a better ‘space’.

While a lot’s changed, many people remain in the same dire straits, with the holidays coming on us. It’s going to be an interesting time this year. I spend time meditating and sending positive energy into the world, this country, and this community. I’d recommend we all do the same. I believe the more of us that put this energy out into the world, the more change we’ll see.

So I’m putting out there, once a month, to gather for a community meditative experience. Let’s get together and combine this positive energy and send it out into the world.

Let me know if you’re open to doing this with me. Email me at dennis@cincinnatitherapyguy.com

Namaste

No comments: